• search
For Quick Alerts
For Daily Alerts

மின்வயர் உரசியதால் குப்பைக் கிடங்கில் தீ... புகைமூட்டத்தால் மக்களுக்கு மூச்சுத்திணறல்- வீடியோ


தாராபுரம்: தாராபுரம் அருகே குப்பைக் கிடங்கில் மின்கம்பி உரசியதால் தீவிபத்து ஏற்பட்டது. இதனால் ஏற்பட்ட புகைமூட்டத்தால், அப்பகுதி மக்கள் சுவாசிக்க இயலாமல் மூச்சுத் திணறி அவதிப்பட்டு வருகின்றனர்.


பொருத்தமான வரன் தேர்ந்தெடுக்க தமிழ் மேட்ரிமோனி - இன்றே பதிவு செய்யுங்கள , பதிவு இலவசம்!

English summary
Near Tharapuram, garbage ground was suddenly got fire.
உடனடி நியூஸ் அப்டேட்டுகள்
Notification Settings X
Time Settings
Clear Notification X
Do you want to clear all the notifications from your inbox?
Settings X
We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. This includes cookies from third party social media websites and ad networks. Such third party cookies may track your use on Oneindia sites for better rendering. Our partners use cookies to ensure we show you advertising that is relevant to you. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on Oneindia website. However, you can change your cookie settings at any time. Learn more